The JMRC Foundation Council:
- President – professor Stefan Chłopicki, the Head of the Department of Experimental Pharmacology of the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow.
- Profesor Maria Nowakowska, the Head of the Department of Physical Chemistry and the Nanotechnology of Polymers and Biomaterials research group of the Jagiellonian University.
- Profesor Wlodzimierz Buczko, the Head of the Department of Pharmacodynamics of the Medical University of Bialystok.
- Professor Jerzy A. Żołądź, the Head of the Department of Physiology and Biochemistry of the University School of Physical Education in Kraków.
JMRC Honorary President:
- Professor Ryszard J. Gryglewski, retired professor of pharmacology, most frequently cited Polish scientist in medicine, founder of the JMRC Foundation.
- Professor Aleksander Koj, former ( in the course of 8 years) Rector of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, one of the most outstanding scientists in biological sciences and one of the founders of the JMRC Foundation (died December 2016).
- Proffesor Andrzej Szczeklik, the Head of the 2nd Chair of Internal Medicine of the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow, one of the founders of the JMRC Foundation (died February 2012).
- Professor John C. McGiff, the Head of the Department of Pharmacology of New York Medical College, excellent scientist, in recognition of many years of fruitful collaboration with Polish scientists. Honorary President of the JMRC Foundation in the U.S.A. (died February 2013).